5 Tips to Make a Long Distance Relationship Stronger
Going on a long distance relationship can be a challenge that’s just tough to conquer. Couples, unlike friends, need some intimacy to keep their relationship happy and healthy which is why it is important to see and be with each other as often as both of you can do. But of course, there are so many things that can come in between and force both of you to endure some distance and make it harder to physically be with each other. But keeping a long distance relationship does not mean you can’t make it stronger. Here are some nice tips you can use if you are in one.
1. Make only the promises which you can keep – When you are away from each other, emotions tend to overrule your mind and the chance you get to talk with each other might fuel you to say things you might not regret to have said later on. Should you really want to make a promise, make sure it is something that you can keep and do regardless of what it was – especially if it involves writing to the other person or seeing them again physically.
2. Plan your visits accordingly – Long distance relationships are strengthened by the willingness to see each other in person despite the distance and the clashing schedules. Amidst these difficulties, you and your partner can surely find time to make both ends meet and eventually get to see each other finally. Should you want to do it as a surprise, just make sure that you won’t be there on a bad timing or when your partner is someplace else. Always coordinate and update with each other to make sure your planned visits can push through.
3. Send gifts – Since you cannot always be there for your special someone, it would be best to send gifts any which way you can. It does not have to be that there’s a special occasion which is why you are sending them a gift. It can be as simple as missing them or finding an item that reminds you of your loved one. Sometimes, the best presents are those which are sent without any occasion at all. You might also want to give them a gift from a place you visited as your souvenir for them and to let them know that you would have wanted to visit the place with them.
4. Schedule your calls with each other – Nothing beats seeing each other even on videos or simply hearing the other person’s voice through the phone. If you are within differing time zones, you should definitely make planned calls to make sure you get to speak with each other.
5. Find time to write – There would always be something sweet with reading something from your loved one. These days, writing is made easier because the internet lets your message come through in just a few clicks.
Long distance relationships may be a challenge but it is a worth it challenge. If you are able to get through it still very much in love with each other, then you have just emerged from one of the hardest test any couples may be able to face.
Harrison Fray is an experienced and expert wedding planner who specializes in groomsmen gifts and wedding gifts buying. His advice can help you to buy gifscheaply but with unique style. Harrison also gives great advice on groomsmen gifts. Drop by Go Wedding Gifts to see what Harrison recommends.
First of all, sorry for the crappy looks, I was a total mess when I did the video, but… what ever! So, I really need your help for that collab video, so please, send me your videos before the 10th of November. I’ll be back with a proper video soon!!! Love Pablo